Best face wash for acne prone skin

Best face wash for acne prone skin # how to get rid of acne 
Heyy!! Shawiansss. Today I don't ask uhh how are you today? Because I know you all pretty women are gorgeous af😘

You know I don't waste your much time today. Let's start without wasting time

You know we all girls or women are have a similarity. You are thinking what is similarity?? Yeah
Having acne😱 the worst thing I can think on my face is acne and on the teenage year girl face this problem very drastically.. 
 I know all of you also think the acne is worst thing ever have on face yaa. 

We all search every where for acne remedies, we do lots of hard work on diys and invest lots of money on skin care product but as of I know nothing really work.. But one thing that I say to you that you don't really need lots of skincare product for your skin you only need suitable product for your skin. So then first thing it comes when I hear skincare it is face washes. Honestly I use lots of face washes like lots of I don't even count how much I used in last four to five years. So lets talk about best face washes for acne prone skin


The body shop tea tree face wash :you definitely hear this face wash on social media nd from influencer. For the last two years this is the favorite face wash of mine
 This is a face wash which has tea tree oil(which is very good for acne). You know on this face wash there was a myth that it is only for oily skin
So when I am going to use iam little worry than I use this and it does not dry my skin at all (my skin is combination and in winter it get super duper dry) 
The body shop tea tree has a full range of acne prone skin. But what I say that your 60% acne are depended on your face wash. I highly recommend this face wash highly. 

2nd facewash: himalaya neem facewash: i dont know you all hear this face wash or not it is an Indian brand but you know this is the best face wash I have ever used. You know I almost using this face wash since last ten years. Like seriously... 
 It is suitable for all skin types. And best part is it has neem in it which is very good for acne.. I also highly recommend this face wash 

3rd and last face wash : Cetaphil cleanser:  as I did not use this face wash for very large amount of time bcz it is a cream cleanser that is good for dry skin. But how much time I use this it was good and very helpful. You can use this face wash if you have acne prone skin. 


Pro tip :
I have two tip
1) must use a moisturizer after face wash if uhh really want to tackle acne
2) you must use  a hack or tip that you should massage your face wash on your skin for one minute  full one minute. It can improve your skin texture and acne. This is the best tip I have ever get on youtube for my face. I give you a challenge that you use this tip for 30 day you will definitely thanks me for this as iam thanking the girl which told me this..... 


You all are reading my content but didn't following me so follow ohkkk. 
And if uhh love it comment ❤️ for my hardwork


Comments

  1. Ask anything you want πŸ˜‰??? I definitely give answer... 😏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please, Don't use abusing words here. Spread love and peace

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty tips easy at home

how to use aelovera for your skin and hair

How to do facial at home.