how to make cream highlighter at home.

      Best home made DIY cream highlighter.. 😍

Hey.. Shawiansss.. How are u today I think you all are gorgeous af. 
      So today I wanna share uhh one of my fav diy product.. Best homemade DIY cream highlighter. 

Basically I am not a girl who use lots of cosmetic or makeup.. Bcz I don't want to put lots of chemicals over my skin. So basically over last few years I am doing a makeup which is chemical free so for these instead of buying makeup a few things which I can make my own I make and use this product for my makeup.
     Bcz my skin is  little sensitive and I don't want to ditch my skin so I ditch some makeup products.. I know this DIY product have also some makeup in it but it is in very generous amount and it is made up of our own hand so basically it has very  lasser chemical. 
     And after doing this I can't tell you how much my skin is improved. 
    So rather doing further ado let's start. 
 
For making DIY cream highlighter : things needed for this:
 
Gold eyeshadow or gold shimmer 
Moisturizer 
Glycerin 

First take a tablespoon moisturizer in any vessel uhh want to put mix gold eyeshadow or either gold shimmer in it than after mix the very little amount of glycerin in it.. Mix it well and ur homemade highlighter is ready for rock with it.. 

Uses of this DIY homemade cream highlighter : uhh can use it as cream highlighter on top of ur makeup. Take little amount of highlighter on your finger and dab it on your cheeks on your nose and brow bone. 

 Second uhh can use it for natural glow on ur face as i use, do ur skincare, after sunscreen dab a little highlighter on ur cheeks and brow bone.. And u get all shiny glowyy look without makeup... And uhh can rock the world without doing lots of makeup with most glowyy skin... 



Tell us about ur diy makeup hack in the comment section and uhh also tell me which ever post I did another 
      Make Urr own cream highlighter and do some experiments.. 
      And never forget to pin it and follow me
Love uhhh guyz # shawiansss 




Best homemade DIY cream highlighter. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty tips easy at home

how to use aelovera for your skin and hair

How to do facial at home.