16 Best trendy hair color ideas in 2020

               Trendy hair color ideas in 2020
            How to maintain hair color 



Hey!!!!!!!!! Shawiansss fam!!!
Welcome back to the another post of mine....... 


So as today's topic trendy hair color ideas 2020. I wanna say I am a big hair color fan, I love to color my hair with different colors. It gives me a boost of confidence of myself, I enjoy changing my hair color with the trend.... 

As far as it is a new decade and a new year also, why??? Uhh should not try a different uhh with a trendy brand new hair color. If uhh wanna do it lemme show uhh some trendy hair color ideas this year... Uhh know I research almost 5 days to pic the most gorgeous and trendy hair color idea. So if uhh wanna glow this year or uhh wanna rock this valentine with a new uhhh and wanna impress your love or partner or crush♥️♥️💕😉. Try it today.... 



          How to maintain your hair color last longer

Purple ashy with the hint of gray💜
All time favorite chocolate brown🍫😉
Most trendy silver🤔
Rainbow hair color 🌈 coolest color I have seen this year 
Silver highlights 👌
Purple with red mix😱
I really wanna try this hair color pestle pink with ashy blue 💙
the baddass ocean blue💋what about this guyssss : the trendy new look in short hair i wanna try this too✨  How to maintain your hair color and make it stay longer.. 
1 After coloring, wait a full 72 hrs before shampooing. ...
Use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner
3 Avoid hot showers🔥
4 wash hair less often. 
5 add dye to your conditioner
6 One of days use dry shampoo
7 Don't over use hot tools🛠️



That's it for today fam..... May uhh gonna like let me know in comments what color uhh want to choose this year and be kind and helpful to share it with your frnd so they also get a glow up and some interesting change in their life😉love uhh guyzzz💋💋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty tips easy at home

how to use aelovera for your skin and hair

How to do facial at home.